The Eagle Bluff Lighthouse Bed & Breakfast is located in the area of Prince Rupert known as Cow Bay. When Prince Rupert was the “Halibut Capital of the World” fish were sold through the Halibut Exchange formerly next door! The lighthouse is visible from the museum and visitor information center, and is located next to the Government Wharf.
Owned In: British Columbia
Eagle Bluff Lighthouse Bed & Breakfast Amenities:
- View of harbour, boats, birds and sometimes whales, otters and seals.
- Walking distance to downtown and local attractions
- Near City bus route
- Free WIFI and computer for guest use
- Guest kitchen and common area
- Small guest library for local information
- Barbecue on outside deck
- Above government dock for boat tie-ups
- Small freezers for guest caught fish
- Flat screen HDTV’s and phones in rooms
- Laundry machines for pre-arranged use
- Check out by 11 am unless by other arrangements. Store luggage by arrangement.
- Check in by 1 pm, but may drop in earlier to leave luggage.
- Please specify time and method of arrival when booking to assist with check-in.
- Cancellation with 7 days notices at no charge for individual bookings, otherwise charges in the amount of one night.
- Cancellation for groups – 30 days notice, otherwise charge for the first night.
- Book well in advance. Summer and other peak times are often pre-booked.
- Sorry, no pets due to possible allergy reactions of other travelers.
- We can accommodate special diets with prior arrangement.
- Non-smoking. Smokers may use outside decks or smoking area.
- Quiet relaxation with a beverage is acceptable.
- Families welcome but children must be accompanied at all times.
- Missing keys will be charged at $20 per set.