Welcome to Domaine du Clos de l’Isle, located in Bécancour in Centre-du-Québec. Our wines, all made from grapes that come entirely from the estate, have a local oenological character. The Centre-du-Québec region is indeed particularly interesting for viticulture. The terroir benefits from a microclimate favored by temperate air currents from Lake Saint-Pierre, fertile soil and a stony subsoil which gives the wine much appreciated mineral characteristics.
To welcome you:
- A tasting room , as well as a magnificent terrace overlooking the St. Lawrence River, the vineyard and the Hemerocallis de l’Isle production gardens, are intended to receive visitors for wine tasting and to welcome people. eager to picnic.
- Free wine tasting. Picnic on site : bring your snack.
- Exhibition of paintings on the history of horticulture in Quebec since the beginnings of colonization.
- Exhibition of works by Madeleine Béchard, painter.
- Guided tours by reservation for groups of ten or more.
Owned In: Quebec
Made In Ville-de-Bécancour, QC:
- White Wines
- Red Wines
- Rosé Wines
- A sweet late-harvest wine