One of the Dynaplas’ key competitive advantages is our ability to mould to very tight tolerances and specifications on consistent bases. Close monitoring and precise process control is the key to repeatable results. Other capabilities include Mold flow analysis, Metal-to-Plastic conversion, insert molding and over-molding.
With 60 machines ranging from 12 – 550 tonnes, Dynaplas processes a variety of materials selected to give our customers the most cost-effective choice for their product. We maintain a close working relationship with our material suppliers and many solutions to customers’ needs are found through a team-based approach.
Made In Canada:
- molded part tolerance, flash and scrap levels
- roundness, flatness, run-out, and harmonics
- able to produce Annual Volumes of over 4M / each part
- Collapsing core with multiple parting lines
- 32 Cavity Multi Action Tooling
- Multiple Size options per tool (inserts)
- Automated Insertion and de-molding
- Pre-heating of inserts to minimize hoop stress
- Post cure – both air and oil
- Automated Post mold assembly