Dedicated to improving the well-being of animals in our community.Vision:
The Regina Humane Society is a progressive and respected leader in animal welfare and advocacy, working in partnership to transform our community into the most humane in Canada. Humane is characterized by benevolence, compassion, and empathy for animals and people, encouraging a personal sense of responsibility to alleviate suffering or distress.Values:
- Compassion – We are caring, empathetic and understanding.
- Professionalism – Our facilities are clean and safe. Our people are ethical and knowledgeable. Our policies are balanced. We are proud to be of service.
- Team work – We collaborate, co-operate and build trusting networks within the community.
- Integrity and honesty – We are accountable, responsible and respectful.
- Leadership – We are focused, driven by immediacy and a desire to make a difference, while being financially stable (because financial stability is a foundation to future success).
- Care – We provide support through camaraderie, collegiality and a positive atmosphere, supporting one-another through difficult times and celebrating success.
- Animal Protection Services
- Sheltering Services
- Pet Loss Support
- Community Companion
- Animal Population Management
- Lost & Found