Jinna Zheng of Shoreside Wellness Center is a Registered Acupuncturist, Registered Massage Therapist and a Registered Traditional Chinese Medical Practitioner. She has practiced acupuncture and Chinese medicine since 1992.
In China, she graduated from Chinese Medical School and practiced in a Military hospital for 2 ½ years. She came to Toronto in 1994 and practiced on Bloor and Spadina in a medical centre as an Acupuncturist, also doing Tuina Therapy, which is a type of Chinese deep tissue massage. She then went on to establish her own business in Mississauga in 1995 and has been successful since then. She received a Registered Massage Therapy license with ICT Kikkawa College. She is also a certified Yoga instructor, which is beneficial in helping her patients with home care.
Owned In: Ontario
Last Updated March 4, 2022
Shoreside Wellness Center Services:
- Registered Acupuncturist (R. Ac.)
- Certified Registered Massage Therapist since 2009 (R.M.T.)
- Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner (R. TCMP)
- Certified by Ontario Acupuncture Examination Committee
- Certified Yoga Instructor since August 2000
- Certified Thai Massage Level II since April 2004